Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update Coming Soon...

It has been rainy/stormy here all last night and this morning. It's been so bad that local news didn't go off the air until 1:00 this afternoon...no Today Show, no The View, no Ellen...BORING, since we were stuck inside. At least they were talking mostly about the weather and not the Swine Flu the whole time!

Anyway, all that to say, my computer and internet have been acting Ca-Razy the last couple of days. I would be able to get on, then it couldn't find the network. Oh, it was frustrating. I'm hoping that it's better now, although I don't know what made it better! So, I'll hopefully be able to put up some updates tomorrow.

We have our last attempt at the 4D tomorrow at 4. Cooperate Baby!!!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Yeah, Baby, cooperate!!! Listen to your momma!!! :) :) Good luck with the ultrasound tomorrow! We all want to see that beautiful face!