Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Astros Opening Day

Monday, the 6th, was Astros Opening Day for 2009. One of our many traditions is to take Paul David to Opening Day every year! We've also been able to get his picture by/on one of the baseballs every year:

2007-His first Baseball Game-6 months:
2008:
2009:

This baseball's smaller---he hasn't grown that much!





Watching the game with his Paw Paw:



The Astros lost, and it doesn't look like it's going to be the best season. Sometimes, that's better for us with tickets and all...not that we don't wish the Astros would do better!

The ten games for $20 is on sale right now if anyone's interested!

Laundry's DONE---Check...now I'm moving on to the bags of clothes in the hallway...I started sorting Paul David's clothes, and got too tired to finish...they've been there a week!

3 comments:

thePiks said...

What a great tradition to take his picture by the ball every year. Too bad they changed balls. Before I read your caption I thought he was turning into a giant!

The Charles Crew said...

what a great idea with the pictures! you look GREAT too!! even though they lost it looks like you guys still had a blast!!

Mrs. H said...

OK so I did a double take cause he looked so much bigger than the ball this year!

When I saw this post I got excited! I couldn't wait to see him and that ball!