Monday, April 6, 2009

Celebration of Fish's Life!


Well, today was supposed to be a big Birthday Party for Fish. We "adopted" fish a year ago today.

Sadly, Fish passed away last week while we were in Austin.


Paul David has asked about him once, and we told him that Fish had died and gone to live with Jesus. So far, he hasn't asked again.

It's odd to me because, as much as I complained about him, I kind of miss him. I'm even thinking about getting a new one.

I had taken the video back in March, and thought it would be cute to put up on here for his Birthday. We always fed Fish when Paul David brushed his teeth, so the video shows how smart he'd gotten. Everytime, I put Paul David on the counter to brush his teeth, Fish would go crazy. He knew it was time for him to eat. What a good fish???

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Bless his little heart...I can't believe you had him that long and he passed before his first birthday...poor fishy!

Our fish gets excited too when I stand at the sink...cause he is in that window...I think I would miss ours too if something happened to him!