On our way to my parent's house Friday, we met my dad at the pond to feed the fish. Paul David had his own little bucket with fish food---that he called "peanuts!"

Pretty soon, we'll be out there fishing for all these fish!

Not long ago, I mentioned that my parent's were getting some work done on their house. For those of you that have ever been to my parent's house, I thought I'd put some pictures of the kitchen and my old room for you to see. If you've never been to it, take it from me, this kitchen is a complete 180 from where it was before:








4 comments:
So are we, um, having Christmas in the new kitchen this year?! :-) Looks nice! Hard to get used to your room without all those windows though!
Susanna
Wow! I know your mom loves it!
Your parents new kitchen looks awesome. Does this mean Sheila will have to cook more? Sarah
Oh my look at her new kitchen! That is amazing! I bet she goes in there and just stares at it! I know I would!
Post a Comment