Well, Baby was...let's all say it together...UNCOOPERATIVE!
Apparently, Baby has decided that the placenta is a nice pillow. The way 4D works is that if there's anything covering the face, it's a no go! The placenta is between me and baby. My sweet treat and milk didn't even help...I bet a slice of coconut pie would have done the trick though!
Good news though is that Baby is growing (rather than the fibroids...reason behind all these ultrasounds!) Baby weighs 3lbs. 15 oz. so far and the heart rate was 136! Everything looked good as far as measurements and all. She couldn't even get a good regular shot of Baby's face...and they didn't even charge us for the DVD...it was that bad!
SO, I go back for my 3rd and final 4D attempt on April 29th.
Needless to say, my Ultrasound Tech, Courtney (yeah, anyone else KNOW the name of their ultrasound tech) and I may have to go to lunch after all this is over...she may be my new BFF!
Apparently, Baby has decided that the placenta is a nice pillow. The way 4D works is that if there's anything covering the face, it's a no go! The placenta is between me and baby. My sweet treat and milk didn't even help...I bet a slice of coconut pie would have done the trick though!
Good news though is that Baby is growing (rather than the fibroids...reason behind all these ultrasounds!) Baby weighs 3lbs. 15 oz. so far and the heart rate was 136! Everything looked good as far as measurements and all. She couldn't even get a good regular shot of Baby's face...and they didn't even charge us for the DVD...it was that bad!
SO, I go back for my 3rd and final 4D attempt on April 29th.
Needless to say, my Ultrasound Tech, Courtney (yeah, anyone else KNOW the name of their ultrasound tech) and I may have to go to lunch after all this is over...she may be my new BFF!
1 comment:
I'm getting so excited! I can hardly wait to see that sweet face. Should we go to Panchos? Love you, MiMi
Post a Comment