Saturday, April 18, 2009

Disney On Ice

Months ago, I decided that Paul David was old enough to have fun at a Disney On Ice show. When I looked on the website, there was a Playhouse Disney Show that would be PERFECT, but it wasn't coming to Houston. I kind of gave up because I didn't think there were any shows he'd be interested in.

Not kidding, a week or so later, I get a postcard in the mail that's advertising Disney On Ice Mickey and Minnie's Journey. We decided that this might be the best one to go to!

It was today:


Paw Paw bought Paul David some cotton candy that came with the Flounder hat (above). He pretty much inhaled most of the bag:


Watching the show:


Mickey and Minnie and the gang visited different movies...Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and Peter Pan:


The show was fun, but getting out of Reliant was not...it was POURING rain throughout the show, then it only slowed a little when we were leaving.

We ended our trip at Two Rows in Rice Village...YUM! Sarah always gets the Peach Cobbler as an appetizer...then she doesn't finish it, so guess who gets some: ME! Paul and I shared the Honey Pepper Bacon and Cheddar Burger and some wings that were so good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I'm always working when the good stuff's going on! Glad you didn't flood - we had cars here at work with water in them(luckily not mine though!)And peach cobbler for an appetizer - sounds like someone I can identify with! Or chocolate - guess chocolate would be dessert!
Susanna