Seems this baby is a lot like his/her big brother...not big on posing for pictures!
At first, we could get nothing. Seems Baby is still pressed against me (on the back of the head) and face first into the placenta...lovely, I know! With the 4D, there can be NOTHING between the baby and the wand thing. It helps to have a little fluid around as well...seems there's no room for fluid where Baby's set up camp!
We had a different tech this time, and she really worked with us. She finally switched it back to the old form just to see if we could see our baby.
Here's Baby's Leg and Foot:
At first, we could get nothing. Seems Baby is still pressed against me (on the back of the head) and face first into the placenta...lovely, I know! With the 4D, there can be NOTHING between the baby and the wand thing. It helps to have a little fluid around as well...seems there's no room for fluid where Baby's set up camp!
We had a different tech this time, and she really worked with us. She finally switched it back to the old form just to see if we could see our baby.
Here's Baby's Leg and Foot:

Then after about 30 minutes (we were the last patients of the day), she just held the wand thingy over the Baby in hopes that Baby would move away from the placenta a little...Baby Moved a little:

Chubby Cheeks...looks that way anyway, we'll see if we have a chubby one or not...Paul David was never classified as chubby:)





7 comments:
It has to be a girl! Looks just like one!
Thats gonna be one sweet looking little boy. Or maybe girl! Love you guys. Mimi
I'm so glad you are visiting my blog! OF course you are welcome!!! And join in the comments too.
Aww, that is soo sweet! I too think it looks like a little girl. But I'll love a little boy too. Can't wait!
That has got to be the most beautiful little Laney I have ever seen....I just know it!!!!!
Racheal
Too sweet! I'm still thinking GIRL! And yes that is the cutest ear I've ever seen!
Those are good shots! And "it" does look chubby and adorable!
Post a Comment