So, have you seen this Jack In the Box commercial for Mini Sirloin Burgers? It cracks me up...which is pretty sad since it is SO politically incorrect. It's not the Little People that crack me up, but it's the Mini Cows and what they sing when they're on the screen.
So either our son has our sense of humor or he really finds it funny, too, either way, he loves it. Any time it comes on, he stops what he's doing, finds a place to sit, and laughs his head off! The other night, I happened to have the TV on TiVo, so I was able to rewind it a couple of times for him and video it. I even videoed the commercial, so you all can see it for yourself:
Let me know if this didn't work for you. I tried to upload it without going through YouTube!
5 comments:
Wouldn't you LOVE to know what makes him laugh? That was too cute! He really was tickled! And I have not seen that commercial yet...I'll be watching for it and I'll think of Paul David when I see it!
We saw it in spanish she other night and Mike wished we had it t
taped for Paul David (and Paul). MiMi
cute! I still like their breakfast commercial where they roll the guy's bed through the drive-thru and he jumps up in his undies when the voice comes over the speaker! doesn't take much to amuse me I guess!Susanna
That made me laugh so much!!! TOO CUTE....Cherish that!!!!
Racheal
That is so funny!! I think Paul David just loves to laugh! He's such a happy child compared to day 3 through 9 months.
Post a Comment