Friday, April 24, 2009

Did You Know????


Did You Know...that this cute little guy will be a big brother on JUNE 4th???
Yep, my c-section has been officially scheduled for June 4th at 12:30. Of course, Baby could decide to come whenever, but if not, that will be the date!


Did You Know...that you can get a teeny-tiny kiddie cone at McDonald's for 20 cents???
My mother-in-law found out about this a couple of weeks ago, and we love them. They're so tiny that if you're on a diet and want just a little something, they're perfect. We eat the top off and give the rest to Paul David, and he thinks it's just awesome! We would give him the whole thing, but he's just not that good at eating it before it melts all over the place yet!

Paul David's first experience with Fun Dip!

Did You Know...that I passed my 3 hour glucose test???
Yay for me!! Actually, one number was elevated, and she said that I needed to watch my carbs, but we're not going to talk about that!


Did You Know...I've now tried all three layered Nachos at Taco Bell, and I think I like the Beefy 5 Layer ones the best??? No, we're definitely not talking about carbs. Also, Did You Know...that Taco Bell opens at 10 a.m.---had no idea!


Did You Know...that I finally got Paul David to wear these ADORABLE REAL Texas Longhorn Crocs that my parents gave him for Christmas??? Remember that the fake Blue crocs were what led to the broken arm last year...this is a big deal!

Did You Know...that this blog is one of the best things I've started and kept up with in a really long time??? Thank you to everyone who follows us on here! We love sharing our life with you all!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I did not know that you passed your 3 hr glucose test! Yay you!

I did not know that taco bell opened at 10am OR have I ever tried any of the nachos!

I did know, however, that Baby L would make his grand appearence on June 4th...but you know I dreamed he showed up on May 28th!

Enjoyed this post tons! And loved all the "posed" pictures above too! You are looking great!

thePiks said...

So glad you passed the test! Ready for June 4th?

dorbritz said...

Cute post! I didn't know you passed your test either!! Good for you! Can't wait for June 4th.