Awhile back, Paul's brother got a new Olympus Waterproof Camera, and we all thought it was cool. Soon after, we were in the pool, and I was taking some pictures with our camera. I wasn't getting very good ones because I kept getting splashed and would have to move back. When I got in the pool, I looked over at Paul David, who was in the Hot Tub, and he was smiling the most precious smiles while watching Justin and the other kids. I said, "Now's when I need the camera! It would be nice to have that camera Michael got!" Well, after much discussion and finding an awesome deal on it at Sam's...we purchased one. It's Orange and a lot of fun!
Saturday, we finally got to play with it in the pool and had a great time. I know we'll be using it a lot this summer and the coming summers. It will be fun to take to Schlitterbahn, Sea World, etc...places where you might get wet, but don't want to get your really good camera wet! We always buy those disposable ones for things like that, but the pictures you get with them aren't that great! Plus, by the time you buy them for $10, then get it developed...you've invested a lot of money into some pictures that just aren't that good. These are really good and digital!
Round and Round and Round in the Hot Tub:
Saturday, we finally got to play with it in the pool and had a great time. I know we'll be using it a lot this summer and the coming summers. It will be fun to take to Schlitterbahn, Sea World, etc...places where you might get wet, but don't want to get your really good camera wet! We always buy those disposable ones for things like that, but the pictures you get with them aren't that great! Plus, by the time you buy them for $10, then get it developed...you've invested a lot of money into some pictures that just aren't that good. These are really good and digital!
Round and Round and Round in the Hot Tub:





Micheal took this one of himself. too. It's really clear...you can see the glue holding the lenses on the goggles. The bubbles are just too cool:

OK, I'm surprised that I'm even putting this on here, but oh, well. Here's my fashion statement of the YEAR!!! Maternity Swimsuit with my Coolibar Swim shirt over it...OH MY:




2 comments:
That is too cool. I know you guys are going to have fun this summer!
yikes! I always figured once I got my fat self underwater in the pool it would be outta sight but not with that camera!uh oh next you'll be going snorkeling...Susanna
Post a Comment