Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Sunday

We all went to church with my sister on Easter Sunday. It was my first time in that church, and it's just cute as can be. The pastor has 3 young children, and the little girl was a hoot!

We tried to get a picture of all three in their Easter outfits:

April and her kids:

Our Family:


After a YUMMY lunch at Shay and JT's with all the Clark/Smith bunch, we headed out to the Fellowship Hall for an Easter Egg Hunt since it was so wet outside:
The Easter Bunny had to get creative with hiding the eggs!







Eggs were even under cups:

Our best Easter picture of the three...can anyone Photoshop out the background for me:)

With the hunt all finished, Preston decided that we should all make a train to head back to Shay and J.T's. It was a sight to say the least! All these grownups just played along:

My Dad said that was the first train he'd ever seen that had to stop for cars!

It was a great Easter with family!

4 comments:

dorbritz said...

Oh, that makes me laugh, thinking about the train again. I like the picture you got of all 3 at the fellowship hall.

Mrs. H said...

So glad you had another place to hunt the eggs! I also think it is so sweet that the adults played along with the choo choo train! Sweet!

The Pences said...

Well, I think the pic of the kids on the counter is good, even though appliances are in the background. It would be fun to use Photoshop (which, sorry, I can't do) to have them sitting on a grassy hill with a beautiful meadow and blue sky in the background. :) Or whatever...

Anonymous said...

I love the train! Preston is so cool, I know Paul David was eating it up. Sarah - MiMi