We've made it to 32 Weeks!!! Yay for us!
Here are Baby and Me at 31.5 Weeks:
Here are Baby and Me at 31.5 Weeks:
I think the picture above was taken right before we went to our Childbirth Class!
So, today we have another ultrasound (for the doctor), and we get to do our makeup of our 4D. It's at 4:00 this afternoon, so hopefully, Baby will be a little more awake and active so we can get some good pictures. I'm planning to eat something sweet with a big glass of milk before we go...you know for the ultrasound's sake:) This baby is already photographed so much!
The picture of me pregnant now is me in my favorite maternity clothes! I just got those capris a week or so ago, and they have this HUGE band thingy that is SUPER comfy, and I love that gray hoodie. I wear it every time it's clean...sometimes more than once. It's funny how you get attached to certain things!
3 comments:
You look great! Your capris are very, very cute! I'd love a pair ;)!
I am going to say you are having a girl, 8 lbs 3 oz and will be 21 inches long! That's my guess! I am going against every fiber of my being and say girl...can't wait to find out!
i agree with krystal...you look GREAT!! the whole outfit is cute...no wonder it's your favorite! i can't guess on the baby weight/height because i don't know what paul david was...but i think your having another BOY!! can't wait to find out either!!
I've decided to wear my maternity clothes as many times as possible before I wash them (basically until they stink or get a stain) so they won't be completely shot when I'm done with them! And I LOVE The big belly band! So comfy!
Post a Comment