Foster went with us on our walk this morning, so after our walk, we treated the boys to playtime at the park. Sidenote: When we went to Disney On Ice, we didn't know if they'd let us in with our big camera, so I tucked our new little point and shoot in my little diaper bag I usually only take on our walks.
So today, we're at the park, and Foster did something super cute. I say, "Man, I wish I'd brought my camera!" Then, I remember the camera in the diaper bag...it was still there! AHHHH...
So today, we're at the park, and Foster did something super cute. I say, "Man, I wish I'd brought my camera!" Then, I remember the camera in the diaper bag...it was still there! AHHHH...







5 comments:
Paul David is as cute as always. I do not comment very often because I usually have the same comments - Can he get any cuter than that. And apparently he can and does with each day!
Foster is a cutie too!
Paul David will be such a good big brother -- look at how he cares for Lovey!
Oh, and I love my sit-in-stand. It's a little long -- can't exactly turn on a dime, but it's still maneuverable for me. I love that Joanna can sit or stand -- whatever she wants, and she can see Natalie in the carseat -- they love looking at each other. Feel free to come check it out!
My grandsons are the mostest handsomest boys around. Love those toots!
Hey its me I'm anonymous! MiMi
Post a Comment