Saturday, April 25, 2009

To Pose or Not to Pose...

Paul David WILL NOT pose for us for pictures...and being the photograph-aholic I am, it drives me NUTS!

But, the last two times I've had Paul take a picture of me, Paul David has jumped right in and POSED...the little turkey!

This was March 28th when I was 29 weeks:

This was last night at 33 weeks, 2 days...

I handed Paul the camera, and before I could get over to the fireplace, Paul David was posed and ready! It was hilarious!

Also, Paul David picked out my shoes. I had told him before his nap that he was going to Mimi's after his nap. So, as soon as he woke up, he told me that I needed shoes. I asked where I was going, and he said, "to Mimi's." So, he went and got me these shoes:) Then, he said, "Paul David needs pants!" It's just funny to see how he knew what needed to be done to get to Mimi's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture with him in the side pose, just like Mommie. MiMi