Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas with Mimi and Paw Paw


Christmas Afternoon, Justin, Mimi and Paw Paw came over for gifts and dinner!

Justin opened our gift and he was SO EXCITED! 


Paul David and Judson got Longhorn DreamLites!
They love them, and I'm thinking that it is indeed helping Paul David go to sleep better at night!


Then, they opened our family gift...an Ipad!!!!
with Headphones:)
Then, we lost the children, so we opened our gifts...

Mimi LOVED her coffee mug we made her at Mud Pie:
The Calendar is always a hit:

Paul got an Astro Cap:
I got a lot of stuff for my cricut...so excited to use this font soon:
New PJ's for Mimi...which she's had on every time I've seen her at home since Christmas!
I'm thinking they were a HIT!
A new blender for us...I mean Paul:
A new Astro shirt for ME!
and a Bread Machine!  I guess my Mimi's Bread Service is over:(
We are enjoying fresh bread at our fingertips!!  

And then, the lights went out!
I would show you all the fun we had in the dark, but I didn't even think about trying to take some pictures!  Over the course of the year, I'm going to invest in some nice LED Lanterns for the next power outage!  Paul smoked a yummy brisket and pork roast, he made homemade mac and cheese and the best beans ever!  Even in the dark, it was YUMMY!  I commented the next day that I didn't know how much I ate though...I couldn't see it:)

No comments: