After our Wednesday Bible Study ended a couple of weeks ago, I noticed we had 2 Wednesdays without anything. I asked Tammy if she wanted to trade off sitting with each other on those two days...she jumped at the chance. Leo and Judson play SO WELL with each other that it's really a win win for both parties!
The boys had fun playing with all the talking ornaments, especially the Grinch! Everyone LOVES the Grinch this year!
Two Precious Elves!
This is when Leo decided he wanted to take our Santa Hats home. I told him that then Judson and Paul David wouldn't have Santa hats. He said, "Oh, can you tell my mommy that I need one!" HA!
Later that day, we went to the Indoor Playground, then when we got home the boys asked if they could make a craft...melt my heart!!!
I got out these puppets that I'd gotten after Christmas for $.84 each. They were a Martha Stewart craft and they were high quality! Really nice paper and decorations. Anyway, they made them, then they played their own version of "Elf on a Shelf" for over an hour! The Elf, "John" would go hide somewhere, then Santa would call him back to the North Pole and they'd sit and talk about how good or bad the children were. Then, they'd sleep and John would go to a different hiding place! It was HILARIOUS and did my heart good to watch them play so well together!
John the Elf and Santa:
A couple of nights that week, the boys tried to sleep together, but never could quite do it! They would talk and talk for over an hour, then we'd have to bust up the party because we needed to go to sleep and so did they!!!
Well, finally on Wednesday night, it happened for them! Really, all it takes is Judson going to sleep...he's the talker! When I went up to check on them (because it was so quiet), I found this:
Paul David is such a cuddler!!!
So, on Thursday, Judson had his MDO party, and some of the little kids bring each kid a goody bag. One of the bags had these reindeer antlers. HE LOVED THEM!!! It was a hoot! There was also some chapstick that he called Lipstick. He would put it on, then say, "Mama, am I beautiful?" So cute! There were also some red Gingerbread Men socks in it, and he wore them for 3 days!
Paul David's class had their Reindeer Romp on Thursday, too. It was actually chilly that day, so it was nice to be outside walking the track! We made 4 laps each around!!! They made these reindeer antlers and got to pick which reindeer they wanted to be...Paul David picked Vixen...OK?
So that was the week leading up to the weekend before Christmas!!
1 comment:
Vixen -- ha ha ha! Love Judson with the lipstick!!
Post a Comment