Thursday, December 27, 2012

Milk and Cookies Party with Cousins


 On Saturday morning, we had our first annual Milk and Cookies Party with all the Clark Cousins!  It was at Georgetta's house with Preston, Kendall, Paul David, Judson, Roxie, Ella, and Charleigh!  We all dressed in our Christmas PJ's, and we made some crafts, drank milk and ate some cookies, then opened our gifts from each other! 

It was such a sweet and fun time!

Kendall and Charleigh:

 Making their snowmen:



 Rodney and Shay:
 The Cookies...I bought a cute Christmas Tray for next year:)
 Enjoying their milk and cookies...
 Sweet Ella:
 Gorgeous Roxie...
 Beautiful Kendall:
 Precious Charleigh:
 Ready to open some gifts!






 Geez Louise...when did she get so grown up...

 We tried to get a picture of all 7, but Roxie was DONE!  So here's 6 of the Great Grands!
Shay wore her Christmas PJ's as well, and when she came out to get in the car, I read her name tag...it said, "My First Christmas PJ's!"  How awesome is she???  She went and bought her some PJ's for the party!  LOVE HER!!!

I think we've started an awesome tradition, and I can't wait to celebrate many more Christmases with Milk and Cookies and Cousins!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

I LOVE that Shay is in her pi's too!!! WHat sweet sweet memories your babies are going to have of her!!!