Saturday afternoon, we headed out on the Park and Ride bus to the AlamoDome!
Judson thought the Bus Ride was the best thing ever!
I wanted to take his picture, and he became the Goof Ball again!
The other boys on the other side:
Pictures in front of the AlamoDome:
And Inside...our seats were AWESOME...right on the 50:)
Texas played Oregon State...they're the Beavers;)
The First Half was rough, and it was 20-10 (OSU).
The Halftime show was won by Texas though:
The second half was definitely all TEXAS!
It was SO EXCITING! We were sitting on the Oregon State side, so it was even better when Texas turned it around!
The score...
The Trophy Presentation with Fireworks, Balloons and Confetti!
AWESOME!!!
On the way back to the bus, Judson wanted Daddy to hold him!
He so sweet!
Then, he asked to ride on Daddy's shoulders!
Of course! I had to get a pic, and then saw that the needle building was in it...perfect!
On the bus ride home, Daddy pulled up the Co-Op's app where they have a Tower Cam (yes, that's right, we can see the UT Tower any time we want:)
It was white and orange because they'd won a bowl game!
So cool!
Then, I remembered to take a screen shot before I went to bed!
Way to Go Longhorns!
Hook 'Em!
No comments:
Post a Comment