On Friday, Paul David had Polar Express Day at School AND his party...a winter party of course because it's so UnPC for anyone to say Christmas! Even though, Paul David informed me earlier in the week as we were walking home that they sing Jesus Christmas Songs at school and that everyone in his class knew all about God and Jesus. He acted surprised by all this, which confused me at first, but then as I was telling Paul about it, I realized that I think he thinks his new school is not like preschool because preschool was Church School. So maybe that's why he seems surprised.
Anyhoo...the party was very cute:
They made a beaded candy cane ornament:
Read a book and built a snowman...
They had ONE SLICE OF PIZZA (HA!), cheese popcorn, a cupcake and juice...
Mrs. Reagan's birthday is the day after Christmas, so they had her a cupcake from GiGi's with a sparkler candle! Very Sweet!
Then, Paul David was OUT OF SCHOOL until January 8th!!! YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment