Christmas Morning was such a fun time!
The boys slept until about 7:30, so we had time to get all the cameras and such ready:)
Paul David found his scooter first!
He has had a blast with it, too! He mainly rides it around in a circle in the house right now. It's been rainy here or we haven't been home! Paul said that we needed to keep it inside since it's taken the place of his pacing and jumping on furniture:)
Wrestling Men...I think it's cut down on the actual boy on boy wrestling in the house:)
Judson was SO EXCITED by everything Santa brought!
Paul David posing with his new Angry Bird Space birds...
Stocking Time...
Paul David has begged for one of these on our car (we see them on cars all the time)...I guess Santa heard his plea:
FINALLY, the Pocket Helmets!!!!! That's what he was looking for...
An Astros Jersey...YAY!
Judson's new Astros Jersey!!!
Pocket Helmet Set 2!
They actually ended up with 3 new sets of Pocket Helmets...they were in Heaven!
Paul with his gift from Paul David from the Santa's Secret Shop at school...he said that the lady helping his asked if we liked the Cowboys, and he said, "I told her sometimes!" so Daddy got a Cowboys Football Ornament!
I got a pretty Bow Ring from him! So sweet:)
Paul with his DKR Stadium Replica:
My New Game Day Tshirt!
Paul's Salt Lick Cookbook...he was SUPER EXCITED about this!
A new Orange Necklace!
I told Paul to open this one last, and he was like, What could be better than the Salt Lick Cookbook???
I had made him a slideshow of pictures of the boys and us in our Longhorn gear set to "Born to Be a Texas Longhorn!" It was AWESOME! He said it was the best Christmas Gift ever! Awww!
Then, he asked everyone to come back into the playroom...
He gave each of us a ticket to the Alamo Bowl!
San Antonio BOUND!!!!
The boys also got a Wii, but I don't think they were excited about it until they actually got to play it!
Here they're playing Baseball together!
They loved it!
The Table all set for Christmas Dinner!
So glad I took these pictures because the electricity went out before Dinner and it was DARK!
It stayed off until we went to bed...ugh!
We always have such a relaxing Christmas Day full of love and family!
It's the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment