Monday, December 31, 2012

December in iPhone PIctures



 Here are some random phone pictures from December...

Paul made his own Croutons one night, so we had salad.  
Paul David wanted to try some of Daddy's Squares, so we made him a salad, too. 
He had to eat a piece of spinach with each square, and he ended up eating most of it!!!!

 After we went to see the Nutcracker, the boys found their own Football and Baseball Nutcrackers after a scavenger hunt!
 On December 10th, we were going to meet Allie and Amanda at the Zoo!
It was super cold that day, so we headed to the Children's Museum...it was closed. 
We tried to go to Wonder Wild...it was crazy crowded.

We ended up just going to Chick-Fil-A...it was PERFECT!!!!
I'm not sure it gets much cuter or sweeter than this...
 I took this one because, you can see on the far left, a Policeman!
OH MY STARS...Policemen love them some Chick Fil A about as much as I do!!!
And it makes for a uncomfortable lunch for Judson!

One morning while I was busy doing something upstairs, Judson was playing with his Zoo we'd made the day before.  I saw him go downstairs and come back up with something, but wasn't sure what it was.  After I took him to school, I went in the room and noticed the Football Men were all looking at the animals at the zoo!
That kid is so funny!!!

 Our Outside Display this year...


 On the 20th, Paul David's school had their Reindeer Romp where each class gets to race to see who can make it around the track the most times.  Before the racing, they did a 12 days of christmas.
Paul David was really into it until he saw me...then he looked like he was having the worst day of his life!  UGH!
 You never know what you'll find at my parent's house...
 Judson loving the iPad and me loving the Headphones:)
 The Day after Christmas, we went to Sharky's by the Lake to use our sweet Groupon we'd gotten.

The tree was so pretty!
 Both Boys tried and ate a couple of pieces of Calamari...
 But only after we called it squid:)
December was a really fun month for sure!!!

No comments: