Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve


 On Christmas Eve Eve, we went to Church with Mother and Daddy.  That had this precious Nativity on the stage and Judson had to go see the Baby...


 While we were waiting for Nana and Papa, the boys played in the grass beside the church. 


 Judson asked me to take his picture...shocker...
 So I said that I needed a sweet picture of Paul David, too, and he did this...SHOCK...
 And yes, that's still the bell from Friday at the his Christmas party:)

That afternoon, we headed to Preston and Kendall's to have chili, pie and exchange gifts!

All the kiddos with their stacks of goodies:
 Paul is always showered with McDonald's BBQ sauce when we go visit.  April (and her family) and Getta (and her family) eat McDonald's nuggets, but never get any sauce to go with them.  Well, Paul asked April if she'd start getting the BBQ sauce for him and saving it...HOLY COW, we have a ton of it now and he loves it!  This wasn't part of his gift, but April made a cute tree out of the sauce...
 Paul David got an Angry Birds Star Wars Tshirt...LOVE...
 Kendall went nuts for these necklaces and rings we got her...
 and Judson was so excited about a new Super Mario DVD...
 This was Kendall when she opened her Mirror, Mirror DVD!  I think she was happy about it!
 Judson opened this and said, "YAY, a shoot gun!"
 Man, have they had fun with these!
 It's not Christmas from Aunt April until you open a chocolate Longhorn Bar...
 Then, it was the adults turn!

Barry made us (mainly Paul) this Longhorn helmet!
He was SO EXCITED, and Barry and April did a great job on it!
 Barry was pretty impressed with our wrapping job!
 I bought myself, my mom and Barry one of these phones that plugs into the earphone jack of your iphone.  I've been using mine, and it's awesome.  Well, when Barry opened his, he went nuts!  He's so funny, and it pretty much was the best $7 gift EVER! 
 My adorable Family sign:
 I had April these prints made off Etsy...Preston swinging on the tree swing:
 and Kendall with her purse and high heels:
 April's 2012 plate:
 and my 2012 plate...I LOVE IT!  I know it would bother some people that all my Christmas plates are different, but I Love it, and I can't wait until I have enough for us to use them on Christmas Night for dinner:

No comments: