
When I got out Paul David's baby book to look to see what he'd worn at 10 months with Hampton, Paul David was VERY interested in it. He sat and looked at the whole book forever. We talked about when he was a baby, when he was in my belly, and when he was in the hospital. He then decided to lift my shirt and try to get back in my belly. Judson thought it was hilarious when he'd put his head under my shirt, then come out! We had a lot of fun going back and looking at Baby Paul David...he's so concerned though that he didn't have hair. Any time there was a picture of him with a little hair, he'd say, "See, I had hair!"
1 comment:
Ha! I love it! Joanna also loves to look at "Baby Joanna" pictures. It makes me glad she actually has a baby book. I'd really better get going on Natalie's...
Post a Comment