Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Astros Game 2

Last Wednesday, we headed to the Astros Game again.

Mike, Paul and Paul David all had their jerseys on, so I wanted to get a picture of them:



Justin and Paul David:

So far, Judson is awesome at the game...he loves to watch people and smile and play with the people behind us. He's such a flirt!

Paul David has to have a ticket this year, so when we were going through the gates, I gave him his to let the guy scan. When we tried to get it to put in the bag, he protested.

Then, he proceeded to hold on to that ticket the entire game, all the way home, slept with it, and was still holding on to it when he got up the next morning...

He's a funny dude!

We're headed back tonight...fun, fun!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I love love love that last picture of PD! Such a beautiful child!

Anonymous said...

I like that last picture too! great one! the one with him in his jersey by himself is really cute as well!
Susanna