I'm getting pretty bad at getting Judson's pictures made with Hampton. I was wanting to try to take them outside this time, so that made it more difficult to make time. This morning, I decided to finally just DO IT before he turns 11 months:)
So here they are...




I had a different outfit on him, but then I went and looked at Paul David's baby book. I decided to change him into the same outfit Paul David was wearing in his 10 month pictures with Hampton.
Paul David...August 2007


It's so fun to see Judson wearing the same clothes that Paul David wore! Don't get me wrong...it's fun to get Judson new clothes, too, but there's something very sweet and special about seeing both my babies in the same thing...takes me back:)
2 comments:
Sweet boys!!
Natalie so far has mostly been at a different age than Joanna in wearing the same clothes, but I LOVE seeing them in the same outfits.
Judson's pics are super-cute!
Post a Comment