Judson LOVES his Monkey Lovey. When you hand it to him, he just beams! If he's dropped it in the car and needs to go to sleep, he'll fuss and scream. When you give it back to him, you don't hear a peep from him, and he goes to sleep. They have a special bond...





Judson FINALLY got his big top teeth in, and since then he has been the BEST BABY EVER! He rarely fusses and loves to play...especially with the old cell phones, remotes, baseball bats, etc. He's also been sleeping through the night again. It's amazing what those tubes have done for us! He's giving hugs now, and the other day blew me a kiss...awww! He's just the sweetest thing, and I can't get enough of him!
2 comments:
AWWWWW! I'm so happy he loves that lovey!
So glad the tubes are helping! I know it's an answer to prayers!
Post a Comment