Thursday, April 22, 2010

At the Pond

We went and visited my parents last weekend, and on our way in, we stopped off at the pond to help Papa feed the fish. I love stopping by the Land and the pond because you can get some good pictures:)
Paul snapped these first few of me and Judson...my friends complain all the time that they don't have enough pictures of them with their kids because they're always taking the pictures. I think Paul and I do a good job of both getting behind the camera!





Paul David was helping Papa feed the fish:

Daddy and his baby boy:

These next two of Paul David melt my heart:


And these of Judson...swoon:

You can see all his teeth here...those middle ones are really coming in:


We went up to see Preston and Kendall for a minute:

Barry had bought an alligator head off Ebay, and they were showing it to me:


Then, we headed back down to the pond...Aunt April and Judson:

Oh, my Preston...he's so grown up now:

Sweet Cousin Moment:

What do you think he was thinking about here?


Four Sweet Cousins...all looking up!
I loved how when we saw them, I noticed that Preston and Paul David's clothes matched, then realized that Kendall and Judson's matched, too. Weird, but perfect!



There's more of our Harleton adventures below!

No comments: