Thoughts From The End Zone
We love these pictures! On our last two or three weekly trips to Houston we've noticed the bluebonnets and wondered if you'd taken your pictures yet. They're (the boys and the flowers) gorgeous.Love, Aunt Patricia/Uncle JT
AWWWWWWWW!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! Those are gorgeous! You are going to have a hard time picking just one to frame!
Love 'em!
Awww, so sweet! Paul David is changing so much. The pictures are just perfect!
Ohhh I love these...so sweet! Bluebonnet pictures are the best, you got some great shots for sure :)
Great pictures. Sweet boys!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We love these pictures! On our last two or three weekly trips to Houston we've noticed the bluebonnets and wondered if you'd taken your pictures yet. They're (the boys and the flowers) gorgeous.
Love, Aunt Patricia/Uncle JT
AWWWWWWWW!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! Those are gorgeous! You are going to have a hard time picking just one to frame!
Love 'em!
Awww, so sweet! Paul David is changing so much. The pictures are just perfect!
Ohhh I love these...so sweet! Bluebonnet pictures are the best, you got some great shots for sure :)
Great pictures. Sweet boys!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment