Saturday night we headed to one of our favorite Austin places...Salt Lick!
We met the Legoudes' long time friend Alice there, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of her...have to remember to do that next time.
During our wait, we got some good pictures of the fam...
Judson getting some Paw Paw lovin:
We met the Legoudes' long time friend Alice there, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of her...have to remember to do that next time.
During our wait, we got some good pictures of the fam...
Judson getting some Paw Paw lovin:


Salt Lick is one of the few places that you don't mind going to when it's super crowded and wait because they have this huge area with picnic tables under these gorgeous trees. You just sit and enjoy live music and chill. The kids are usually tossing around footballs and playing! I imagine that when we don't have two little ones to chase around, we'd even take along some cards and play a little Rummy while we're waiting...super fun!


What do we get at Salt Lick you ask?
Well, we LOVE and ADORE their ribs...best we've ever had. Paul got the brisket this time, and Paul David and I devoured 1/2 pound of turkey...Paul David at at least 1/2 of it, then we shared a bite with everyone else. It was so good that Paul even said that he thought he might get the turkey instead of the brisket next time...shocking, I know! It was so juicy:) Then, we get their potato salad, which really isn't potato salad at all. It's just potatoes, their BBQ sauce (which is mustard based rather than tomato), onions, and some seasoning...YUMMY!

1 comment:
I'm hungry...
Susanna
Post a Comment