Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Paul David's Haircut

Last week, I finally got up the energy to attempt to take Paul David to get a haircut! It was long overdue, eventhough I thought his hair looked adorable...it was getting SO HARD to comb. Plus, he needed a summer do for the pool! Anyway, our last attempts had not been so great, so I was nervous. I talked about it for two days before we went.

I took him to this place called Sharp Cuts...somewhere we'd never been which was the point because I had decided just to start hopping all over town with my screaming child who HATES haircuts. As we go in, I tell him that the place is called Sharp Cuts, and I bet his hair is going to look sharp when he was done!

HE DID SO WELLLLLLL! I was so impressed with him. The girl was super fast, and he sat so still...I was soooo proud!

As we're walking out, Paul David says as he's touching his hair, "Mommy, my hair's not sharp!"
HA! I explained that sharp is like being cool! Oh...

It's so much better, and it still has a little curl to it! I'm just so excited that he was so good for it...maybe now, we can go back to someone we know and like:)

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love his new "sharp" hair cut! He looks so big!

thePiks said...

Cute cut! It's nice when they are fast. Slow haircutter + impatient 3 year old = frazzled Mommy

getta said...

So glad the haircut went good. I miss his long curls. They were so handsome. Tell him getta thinks he looks real sharp.