Last week, the boys and I headed to the zoo with Mimi and Lily...somehow, we ended up with two bunnies in the car with us:

We met Paw Paw's brother, Uncle Bobby, and his sister, Aunt Birdie there. Birdie (her name is Roberta) had her grand-daughter, Emily, with her, so it was a zoo full of cousins!

Emily just turned 2...and she's the cutest little thing:

We attempted some shots of all four...I'm sure you all know how that turned out...

Judson worked really hard to climb up this fence:



The kids wanted to ride the carousel...Emily and her Nana:

My kids just want to ride the bench of the carousel...

Attempt Number 2...ooops, missing one:

J with the baby Elephant:

Lily with the Mama Elephant:

Attempt Number 3:

We eventually left the zoo and headed for the train. Paul David was trying to whistle like the train conductor:

Attempt Number 4...pretty good:

The whole group...look I was there, too:

Emily and Birdie on the train ride:

It was such a fun day. Emily and her mommy and daddy are moving to Ft Worth soon, and we can't wait to spend more time with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment