Friday, April 8, 2011

Sunday Cuteness

On Sunday morning, Paul headed back to Orlando for some work conference. I decided that if I could get the boys and me ready, we'd go to church. Miracles happened, and we made it with only a few tears...and they weren't from me!

When we got home, the boys looked SO cute, that I wanted to get some pictures of them. Judson wanted a picture of him doing his FAVORITE thing:

Then another miracle happened...Paul David POSED:



Judson RAN:


How cute are they????

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT APRIL!!!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh how sweet!! Great pictures of 2 great looking boys! That used to be Prestons favorite thing to do too Judson!

The Pences said...

Soooooooooo handsome!!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a guy thing huh?!
Susanna

dorbritz said...

How Cute!!! Love you guys!

Meredith said...

I can't get over how much both your boys look so much like you!!! so cute!!!:)