My mom's family switched up Easter a little this year, and I think it totally worked. I can say that because it was not at my house...Getta and Trey may not agree with me! I know Shay/Mama is probably all for it! I heard my mom and Aunt Cindy discussing that they'd messed up by taking it over. I'm thinking Mama may never want to host it again!
Sweet Ella was Miss Easter Bunny...she's adorable in this picture, but in person...OH MY, she's just PRECIOUS:
Preston and Judson couldn't wait to get their hands on her either:
My boys absolutely ADORE Preston!
Easter is one of my favorite holidays! Family, food, boiled eggs...does it get any better??? YES, Jesus died for ME and YOU, then rose from the dead so we may all have eternal life...UNBELIEVABLE! It amazes me that the older I get, HIS story never gets old...it just gets better and better!!!! HE IS RISEN, Indeed!
1 comment:
whew! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was gonna post pics from this! Daddy said it was great- I think he really enjoyed it. Good to know someone can step in and host it - I'd be freaking out at the thought of a crowd! cute pics and looks like it was a lot of fun!
Susanna
Post a Comment