Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Etsy Shop

So, as you can tell, I've been a little MIA around here lately! I think I've finally gotten caught up on most of my blogs, and they're scheduled for the next week or so:)

I've finally jumped on the Etsy Bandwagon and opened up my own shop! I'm now known as CreATEmeMom in the Etsy World:) I'm selling reusable Sandwich and Snack bags. We've been using them for awhile now, and I think I finally have my design and measurements down! My shop's been open for almost 2 months, but it really didn't get going until about 3 weeks ago (I finally had a fire lit under me to get it looking good!) Right off the bat, I got 5 orders! AWESOME! Since then, I've sold a few other things here and there, so it's been kind of fun so far!

I know many of you saw this on Facebook and/or got an e-mail...sorry, I keep inundating you with it! I'd really love to hear your suggestions and comments about my shop. I've been listing my bags as Party Favor Bags (which I'm doing for Judson's birthday party...why keep spending a TON of money on favors that get thrown away)? My sales pitch is that the bag is the favor, so you just throw in some candy, and the kids and parents are happy! Finally, something that is useful:) I also did some baby shower bags for a friend, so I'm getting some more of those made to list. I'm thinking about making up some kid sized napkins in fun prints...you know for lunch boxes. What do you think about that? Any ideas would be awesome!

My shop is here! It's also on my sidebar!!!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Kid-sized napkins -- yessss!! We use washcloths, but most of mine are pretty ratty, so I feel a little bit embarrassed putting them in the girls' lunches. :) Would love matching bags and napkins -- too cute!
The site looks great. I was browsing and randomly noticed something listed wrong though. You have a polka dot bag shown where it says "Reusable Snack Bag-Black Butterflies." Just so you know. :)
I'm so impressed with your crafting and entreprenurialism!