Friday, April 29, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

On Wednesday last week, Paul David and I decided to dye our Easter Eggs. We had two dozen eggs and five colors. I never got around to buying one of those kits this year, so we just used the old fashioned food coloring. We used our whisks again this year, and it was easy peasy!







Until Judson woke up from his nap and joined us!



Then, it became a little more challenging to take pictures and supervise, so here's the last picture...Paul David telling Judson how to do it:

and by the time I got back over to Judson, he had like 5 eggs in the blue dye...and we only lost 3 maybe 4 eggs to Judson saying, "Mama, BALL!" and then throwing it on the floor before I could get to it! We had tuna salad for dinner that night!!!

Oh yeah, and I've already bought two kits for next year. The color of doing it with the food coloring just wasn't the same.

No comments: