Monday, April 11, 2011

Bunny Ears Judson

One day, I was in the laundry room bathroom, and Judson came around the corner, poked his head in and said, "BOO!" I looked down at him and he had on the bunny ears and Paul David's Lovey up to his mouth (you know like how Paul David looks to us when he's sucking his thumb with Lovey). It was HILARIOUS!! He kept doing it and cackling at himself! I ran and grabbed the camera, but this is all I got:




I think he knew better than to let me document him wearing the bunny ears:)

Then another day, I did get a picture before he ripped them off...HA HA JUDSON!

Saturday, they took off their shoes, and Judson took them and did this:

Sometimes, I wonder if he's going to have some OCD! That will be fine because I think he's going to have an amazing sense of humor to go with it!!!!

1 comment:

4 SAVAGE'S said...

i love how he got the same foot shoes together!!