Monday, December 29, 2008

Lots of Posts Below

I just posted all of our Christmas events...there's a lot!

Also, today I had my 2nd OB visit...I'm almost 17 weeks. I got to hear the heartbeat. She said that the baby sounded good. I told her about my right leg hurting when I sit too long and that I feel like I'm about 60 when I wake up in the middle of the night. She suggested I sleep with a pillow between my legs. If I bring one more pillow to bed with me, there may not be much room left for us. I already cage myself in so that I have pillows on whichever side I'm laying on. She said that the leg thing is probably a nerve I'm pressing on...UGH!

We go back on Jan. 19th for the BIG ultrasound...where we could find out what we were having if we wanted find out what we were having which we don't, so we won't:) I can't believe it's already time for the BIG ultrasound. It seemed like it took us forever to get to that point with Paul David.

I had gained some weight...yes, it was Christmas...all that pie for breakfast and cake and cookies ANYTIME I felt like it. She didn't lecture me as I expected....whew! I can tell that my stomach's growing, but I'm not getting that ball shape yet. I can still wear my clothes...probably because they were getting pretty loose from all the weight I'd lost. I do plan to clean out my closet after the first of the year and replace my summer stuff with some winter maternity...plus a few summer things since our weather continues to warm up!

Ok, so I'll let you get to the Christmas posts now...enjoy!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love all of the posts - sounds like you had a great Christmas! We really need to get Owen and Paul David together more... choo choos and football are big around here, too!

The Pences said...

Okay, yuck about the nerve thing and the feeling old thing. That does not sound fun at all. Maybe it will better as the pregnancy progresses? Excited about the big ultrasound -- it always fun to see all the baby parts (even if you choose to leave one out)!