Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2009 everyone...it's so weird to think it's already 2009. Back when I was in high school, 2010 seemed like forever away...now it's right around the corner. I'm getting old!

In case any of you tried the video I had posted, you know it didn't work. I took it off, and hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to do it today and repost it. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, I attempted to post a video, but it didn't work right.

Now, for what could be my New Year's Resolution, I guess. I found this thing called Project 365 on another blog. The idea is that you pick 1 picture from each day and scrapbook it (or you could just make a slideshow, a file, or make a book from a photo place). I'm going to order the kit from this site to do mine. I think it will be fun to do this year with a new baby in the middle of the year. I'm so afraid I won't take as many pictures with the new baby...seems to happen a lot with #2 from what I hear!

So, once again, Happy New Year! I hope it's a good one for everyone!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, too! Looking forward to all the new pictures & stories for 2009.

Aunt Patricia & Uncle JT

The Charles Crew said...

Happy New Year!! I am sure you will be able to keep up the picture taking with a new little one!! Can't wait to see all the new pictures.
~Jamie

dorbritz said...

Happy New Year!