Saturday, January 24, 2009

Visit at my Parents

There are 3 other posts below with lots of pictures. We had a fun week...can you tell?

Paul had to go out of town last week, so Paul David and I headed up to my parent's for the week.
When we got there Monday night, my mom had fixed dinner and gotten the kids a pizza. We guess Kendall was hungry because she got the box down and put it on the kid table:

Kendall was jumping/dancing on the bed:

Trying on Nana's glasses:

Nap time at the shop:


Check it out...Kendall with Paul David's Lovey:

That evening, it was super cold and windy, but the kids were able to help Papa feed the horses. They all had a bucket of feed...




Kendall with her .22---it's pink camo:

Kendall singing to Nana (I can't seem to remember what she was singing...probably "I love you, you love me" or "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.")

Sweet Boy:

The other sweet boy playing with his Geo-trax:

No comments: