I've started a separate blog to add my Project 365 pictures to so that I will remember which ones I've picked. Here's the link Candice's Project 365. I probably won't add to it each and every day, but I plan to keep it up so that I'll remember what I want to journal about each photo when I get it into my album.
Feel free to add it to your favorites and check it out every once and awhile. I've also added it to my sidebar under Friends and Family. Comments are always welcome...just click on the word comments after the post, write your comment, and sign in or click anonymous (just make sure you sign your comment).
I'm having fun trying to take a picture each day...which usually leads to a lot more than one a day. I'm sure I'll exceed my 2008 number of photos (11,500) easily! Yes, almost 12,000 pictures in my 2008 folder...it's CRAZY I know! That's also pictures my mom and in-laws took, too, but still it's insane!
1 comment:
I want to play too! do I just order one of those albums? I need help my friend...remember I am not a scrapbooker!
K
Post a Comment