Friday, January 23, 2009

Still Here...

I was doing so well blogging the last week, then I went to my parent's house...whew, we were busy! I have a TON of pictures to go through, but for some reason my silly card reader is not reading my card. It has one major job, and it can't even do that! Soon enough, I'll have it working and pictures of the week up on here...or after I go to Best Buy and get a new card reader...whichever comes first!

In other news, I had my 20 week, 2 day Dr. appointment this morning (Can you believe I'm HALF WAY there?). She said that the ultrasound looked good, and we'll have another in 6 weeks thanks to my lovely fibroids! I had gained weight, and I was measuring ahead, but we all remember that it's the fibroids, right???? No, it wasn't the Pizza King, cookies, Pop Tarts, etc. I always measured ahead with Paul David, too. I've cleaned out my closet today in anticipation of getting out all of my maternity clothes...the belly pop out is coming...SOON! I wore a pair of my sister's maternity jeans today and OH, they felt so good that I don't think I can go back to waistbands! The baby's heartrate was 140, although she kept finding mine instead! All looks good, so we're happy!

I plan to get a baby predictor thingy going when I start showing more. We did that with Paul David, and it was fun to see what everyone guessed! I know a lot of people like to predict that by the belly, so I'll wait awhile to get it going.

As for Paul and I, we're so completely cool with whatever we have. Wouldn't a girl be so much fun??? Wouldn't I be BROKE, though??? Oh, another boy would be an absolute HOOT! I love, love, love my little boy to death, so another one would just be delightful! Think of all the baseball, football, basketball I would have to watch...YAY! We've decided this though, all we want though is a healthy baby...that's all!

Pictures soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Hey just found out we are coming to Houston during Spring Break, March! Can you play with us while we are there? I am so excited!