Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour-The Bookcase


The top of the bookcase starts with my Nutcracker Collection. I'm really not a Nutcracker Collector, but over the years (mostly from students), I've accumulated 7 Nutcrackers...hmmm. I need one more on the right to complete the look...maybe I'll find one after Christmas:)


The second shelf of the bookcase holds (l to r):
The first Christmas Picture ever taken of Paul and me...Christmas 2003.
The most beautiful nativity given to me by my sister and her family last year for Christmas. I'd longed for it:)
A picture of my sister and her family...Christmas 2006


The next shelf contains my lighted up stuff (l to r):
Paul's Pub...I gave this to Paul the first Christmas we were together...Christmas 2002
Digital Frame (not Christmas)
Little House that was Paul's Grandmothers
Lighted Stones made by my Aunt Mari

I hope you enjoyed my tour. I know I'll love to look back on this many Christmases from now and see how much has changed!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bookcase... such special things you have out. Would you believe I keep my old Nativity set out year-round.

Aunt Patricia

dorbritz said...

Great tour!!

The Pences said...

I love all these posts! If I had decorated at all this year (read: 36 weeks pregnant), I would steal the idea and put up a tour myself!