
I'm pretty sure he was thinking, "WHY, WHY do you keep doing this to me, Mommy?"
Santa is thinking, "What's your problem, Dude?"
I'm laughing:)
I tried to get him to tell Santa that he wanted a Football Helmet, but he kept saying NO.
He's probably thinking, "if this guy's how I'm getting a football helmet than you can keep it!"
And now for something GROSS!
This is what I saw yesterday when I was cooking dinner:
This is why I KEEP having to clean this fish bowl. I think it's the biggest I've ever seen come out of that fish. I'm sure you're all with Paul that I'm sick to have even thought to take this picture, but I had to share it with someone...sorry that you're my only someone! I couldn't help myself. I promise not to make it a habit of posting fish poop!
.jpg)


6 comments:
Alli says, "Ewwww!"
I would have to agree!
Now, on to the Santa picture! Oh how that cracks me up and will so be us in a few weeks!
Krystal
Oh, poor Paul David. At least he is sitting in Santa's lap! He'll get used to him. Maybe Santa needs to come around more often. NOT!
Anyway about the fish, I never knew they did that. YUCK!!
When I first saw the picture of the fish, I thought it was dead and you took a picture. Now THAT would be gross. The poop is pretty funny! Poor Paul David! Santa can be a scary guy.
LOVE the Santa progressive pictures -- hilarious! Joanna's only had one Santa pic so far, and she was like, "what's the big deal?" I wonder how it will go this year...
The fish poop is gross! And poor Paul David...Bless his heart. Kendall feels the exact same way.
Were you disappointed with the Santa and quality of the photo this year? I am thinking about going back and telling them i want my $ back. I think the lighting is awful, is that just the photographer in me?
PD is great, CLK did the same thing!
Post a Comment