Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tour: Card Display and Santa Pictures

As you've probably figured out from reading some of my pre-Christmas posts, I LOVE Christmas Cards. So, needless to say, displaying them proudly is one of my favorite things to do also.

Below is my newest addition to Christmas Card Display. It's the Southern Living Photo Door Thingy. I've been putting all my photo cards there and then will put the rest over on the ribbon beside it.



Down the Hallway, I put the rest of the cards and letters. I tack up ribbons to the wall, then clip the cards on with itty-bitty clothespins. I'm not sure where I got this idea, but I love it.




On one of my many plate holders, I have the Clothespin Wreath that my mom made me a couple of years ago and Paul David's Santa Pictures. Next year, I guess I'll need both spaces for frames...we've filled up that one already!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: