Merry Christmas EVE, everyone!
This is our last pair of Christmas PJ's this year. 9 pair...I'd say that I have a problem!
This last pair is TOO cute. They have a cute little reindeer on them and say "Deck The Halls."
Sarah keeps this walker out for Foster, but Paul David keeps climbing in it. He gets in and asks for a paci...because that what Foster gets when he's in it. You can't see it, but he's looking at the fire in the fireplace. When Paul David was about 3-4 months old and wouldn't go poop for us, we would take him over there and have Sarah light up the fireplace. She'd put him in the walker, give him a book, and turn on Barney...he'd go EVERYTIME! So, when he climbed in the walker and the fireplace was going, we knew what was next!

Here are our pictures of our cookie decorating Saturday afternoon! I let him put sprinkles on them after I'd iced them. We had sprinkles EVERYWHERE, but they cleaned up! He had fun, and so did I. I love decorating the cookies!
This is our last pair of Christmas PJ's this year. 9 pair...I'd say that I have a problem!
This last pair is TOO cute. They have a cute little reindeer on them and say "Deck The Halls."
Sarah keeps this walker out for Foster, but Paul David keeps climbing in it. He gets in and asks for a paci...because that what Foster gets when he's in it. You can't see it, but he's looking at the fire in the fireplace. When Paul David was about 3-4 months old and wouldn't go poop for us, we would take him over there and have Sarah light up the fireplace. She'd put him in the walker, give him a book, and turn on Barney...he'd go EVERYTIME! So, when he climbed in the walker and the fireplace was going, we knew what was next!
Here are our pictures of our cookie decorating Saturday afternoon! I let him put sprinkles on them after I'd iced them. We had sprinkles EVERYWHERE, but they cleaned up! He had fun, and so did I. I love decorating the cookies!

Tonight is Christmas Eve. Before Paul David goes to bed, I plan to read one of the many books I have about Baby Jesus being born. Then, we'll listen to "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." This bear he's playing with reads the whole story and moves his mouth and everything. Aunt Janet gave it to him for his first birthday, and we listened to it last year. I thought that this year, we'd follow along with the book, too.
These pictures of him with this bear turned out too cute. It cracked him up watching the bear's mouth move like he was talking.


1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I hate to see the end of the Christmas pj parade. The Christmas cookies look beautiful and Paul David has such a spontaneous big smile... I love it!
Aunt Patricia & Uncle JT
Post a Comment