Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 8 of Christmas PJ's

These are so cute! We had these in a smaller size, too, that he wore most of the year!
We were happy when Mimi had a new pair in a bigger size for him! Polar Pals!



The night he wore these, I had wanted to get a picture of him sleeping in one of the pair. Well, he insisted on wearing his new Astros Berkman T-shirt over his PJ's, so I knew that was out. I still took my camera in when I checked on him, though, and I'm glad I did!



Where is Paul David????

He has also started sleeping with Cooper! There's plenty of room since he ONLY sleeps on this one end of the bed and this way, too. His feet are usually sticking out the rails. I don't get it, but whatever, Dude!

Cooper is a Baby Bevo. He's named after the Co-op, the University of Texas Bookstore...get it Co-op with -er is Cooper. He's cute, but I hope to get him a stuffed Bevo soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Where is Paul David? Funny boy!