I scanned some pictures of Paul and me at 18 months. I thought it would be neat to share them with you guys. Who does Paul David look like?

Me

Michael and Paul
I think he's a great mix of us both! Perfect in every way!
P.S. Paul David's feeling a lot better! No fever today and hardly any coughing!
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!
4 comments:
Wow, that's a tough one. He is a great mix! I think I see your eyes and Paul's face shape, and definitely Paul's hair.
Wow Candice, I've always thought he looked like Paul. But I think he is just like you except for having his daddy's hair. This is a good idea. I'll see if I can find some old photos! Cute post!
That is so sweet! Brings back memories of when you were little.
He definitely was not a mix-up at the hospital. He looks too much like both of you. We may HAVE to search that family tree, Sarah!
I love it!!!
Grammy
Post a Comment