Saturday, May 17, 2008

Google Reader

I mentioned the other day that Google is very smart, but I found a whole new reason to love Google yesterday! I'm sure I'm way behind on this technology, but I really think it's going to change the amount of time I'm on the computer by a lot! I have been spending a lot of time going to each blog in my favorites to check if there's any new entries. Well, this Google Reader checks on all the blogs you want and shows you when there's new entries without going to each one. It kind of looks like your e-mail inbox and shows when there's a new entry! You subscribe to each blog you want to keep up with. So when I find a new blog, I just copy the address and paste it into my Google Reader. Now I can just check Google Reader throughout the day instead of each individual site.

I just went to google.com, then under the More tab, found Reader. I hope this helps others out there! Let me know if you find anything you think would make my life a little easier!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

You've got to be kidding me...