Paul David has a new game he likes to play with us. It is too cute! He brings us a ball (and last night he brought a bat, too). We tell him to go get ready, and he does this:
Then, we throw the ball to him...we're working on catching it-hard to do with the cast! Most of the time we get a great laugh out of him if we hit him on the head with it---it's a soft ball!
So, last night, he changed it up a little with the bat. He would go and try to throw the ball to us, and we'd hit it with the bat. I have to say he got pretty good at throwing it!
So, coincidentally, here's the:
On This Day in Our History: May 21 & 22
May 21, 2003-Five years ago, yesterday, Paul and I went to our first Astros Game together! Who knew it would be the first of many, and by many I mean a TON! We just went on Monday, and he's actually going tonight!
May 22, 2004-One year later, almost to the day, we went to our first Round Rock Express game together (I think it may have been the first time I ate Double Dave's pizza, too). Then it was the Astros AA team (now it's their AAA team). It was right after Paul's graduation from UT, and afterwards we went and saw the tower on campus that had 04 showing in lights for the graduates!
May 21, 2003-Five years ago, yesterday, Paul and I went to our first Astros Game together! Who knew it would be the first of many, and by many I mean a TON! We just went on Monday, and he's actually going tonight!
May 22, 2004-One year later, almost to the day, we went to our first Round Rock Express game together (I think it may have been the first time I ate Double Dave's pizza, too). Then it was the Astros AA team (now it's their AAA team). It was right after Paul's graduation from UT, and afterwards we went and saw the tower on campus that had 04 showing in lights for the graduates!
4 comments:
That's funny!
I love my little pitcher!
He is all boy!
That's so funny.
Post a Comment