
I've been wanting to blog these pictures for a while now, so here we go! Paul David enjoys the Disney cartoon Little Einsteins. At some point in every show, they always need Rocket to fly Super Fast. They go through the musical speeds to get him flying fast. Each speed has a different hand motion, and Paul David has started to mimic them. So cute! Here's his version of flying Super Fast!
Moderato---Now, pat the beat on your tummy a little faster.
He missed his tummy by a little, but that's what he did when I said it!
Allegro---Pat the beat on your shoulders even faster.
I love this one...they cross their arms and pat the opposite shoulder.
This is the one he does most often.
Presto---Now put your hands in the air as high as you can and shake your whole body!
Now where flying SUPER FAST! Hold on tight 'cause here we go!
There's Paul David's version! Cartoons these days are all about teaching them something...which I can't say is a bad thing! He loves them!
1 comment:
That is so cute! Too too cute!
Post a Comment